Friday, January 30, 2009

Pacifier Jackpot




Anyone who sees Maggie knows she loves her BornFree pacifiers. We tried every type out there, and this is the only she'll take. We have them all over the house...and still find ourselves frantically looking for them. I was so upset to see that one of them had started to come apart...and was so glad that I caught it before it came off and got lodged in her throat! (A highly unlikely possibility, but still...) As any first time mom would, I freaked out and rattled off an email expressing my feelings on the matter to the company. A day later we received an apology (they swear nothing like this has EVER happened and think that the bad paci came from their first batch made and have since made them more durable) and were told there would be a FedEx man at our door within 24 hours. Well, he came...and so did a TON of pacifiers. I guess companies know not to mess with tired moms! :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's awesome! (The free pacifier part, of course :)) We should try that kind; Kaitlyn won't take any so far. I'm sure we'll appreciate it when we don't have to take one away eventually, but one would sure come in handy sometimes!! I think K is about Maggie's size, and 2 and a half weeks behind her...they love to eat!! :)