Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cousins










Kelly and I had a few minutes today to get the girls together for a quick photo shoot. It was interesting trying to get them all to laugh at the same time. The twins love it when Kelly is very animated and loud - and Maggie was a bit confused by that. She got laughing when I would sing and clap my hands, but the twins were not too sure of that either. It was comical...Kelly flipping her hair around and squealing "Ah-choo" while I am singing Maggie's name and clapping my hands...thank goodness no one else was there!








We tried a new location since the twins were hitting the back of their heads on the wall, so we thought the bed might work better. Not quite...too soft/squishy to sit still. But, Kate found it was just the perfect place to snack on Maggie's head.








A family friend, Linda Peterson, had these adorable hats made for the girls. We just knew we had to get a picture of them all together so we could send it in her thank you card...too cute!

No comments: