Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blooming Beauty










There is not a lot going on in our yard yet...as you all know, since we bought the house we have only really worked on the remodel/addition. The outdoors is too big (love that we have a huge lot and one day it'll be fantastic), too overgrown, and covered in weeds (although Mark is bravely trying to battle some of them...). There is not much I love (yet) about our yard, but there is one tree that I find dreamy. It looks not-so-hot much of the year, but in the spring for a month or so, it is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. Here are my attempts to capture it, but it just doesn't show up as amazing on pictures as it is in real life. It is between our house and our neighbor, and the pictures are taken from the upstairs deck - so you can see it's quite a large tree and I love that in the spring it gets so pretty and full that we really can't see any part of our neighbor's house from our living room windows.




No comments: