This weekend Mark helped me pack up all my teaching stuff (lots of stuff in my room from the last 5 years!!) and put it in storage. I am taking a leave next year to be with Maggie - and as lucky as I am to be able to do so, I found it a bit sad to say goodbye. My class this year was fantastic - I wish I was able to spend more time with them in the fall, but Maggie came and life here at home became my job. I have brought Maggie in a few times this year to see the kids, and today was our last time in my classroom with her. The kids are so wonderful with her, and I took a few pictures of her with the class. I don't like to post pictures of my students on the internet (not sure if other parents want their child's picture floating around out there), but here you can see how excited Maggie was to be part of the class!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Saying Goodbye
This weekend Mark helped me pack up all my teaching stuff (lots of stuff in my room from the last 5 years!!) and put it in storage. I am taking a leave next year to be with Maggie - and as lucky as I am to be able to do so, I found it a bit sad to say goodbye. My class this year was fantastic - I wish I was able to spend more time with them in the fall, but Maggie came and life here at home became my job. I have brought Maggie in a few times this year to see the kids, and today was our last time in my classroom with her. The kids are so wonderful with her, and I took a few pictures of her with the class. I don't like to post pictures of my students on the internet (not sure if other parents want their child's picture floating around out there), but here you can see how excited Maggie was to be part of the class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment