We were really excited to take Maggie to the pumpkin patch this year. She was more excited about the long reeds of grass than the pumpkins. We went to Fall City Farms - I wanted to support our local organic farmers, and I am so happy we chose this place. They had a band for the kids and many fun things for children. Maggie was a bit too small this year to appreciate it, but next year she will be all over the corn maze, hay rides, and home made cider!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Pumpkin Patch
We were really excited to take Maggie to the pumpkin patch this year. She was more excited about the long reeds of grass than the pumpkins. We went to Fall City Farms - I wanted to support our local organic farmers, and I am so happy we chose this place. They had a band for the kids and many fun things for children. Maggie was a bit too small this year to appreciate it, but next year she will be all over the corn maze, hay rides, and home made cider!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment