Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let the holidays begin...


Last year I heard about a place that lets you take your picture with Santa and you can bring your dog. Sounded great to me - but we missed our appointment with them last year (crazy snow traffic got in our way) so this year I was on top of it and got my appointment early. I was super excited for a Santa picture with Maggie and Rocky. This place has a great concept - you get a 10 minute sitting with Santa - the idea being that you have the time to get the 'perfect' picture. Worth driving to Bothel, or so I thought. The guy took 3 pictures, each with Maggie in a different state of panic. She really doesn't have stranger anxiety (yet), so one might think it strange that she reacted this way. We think it went like this -

fun room - neat toys! oh look - I get to sit on this fun seat. Wait - what is that? ?? Why is the seat moving?? What the heck - this is a guy??? Why is he touching me??? WHERE AM I???? MOMMA!!

No comments: