Maggie has started dance class!! She is the youngest and smallest of the group, but I think she has the biggest smile in class!She has an obsession with "kids". She wants to be anywhere where other kids are. Dance class is heaven for her. Fun outfits, music and kids. I must admit, I can't think of anything cuter than her in a leotard and tights (and ballet shoes!!). Beyond cute!!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Tiny Dancer
Maggie has started dance class!! She is the youngest and smallest of the group, but I think she has the biggest smile in class!She has an obsession with "kids". She wants to be anywhere where other kids are. Dance class is heaven for her. Fun outfits, music and kids. I must admit, I can't think of anything cuter than her in a leotard and tights (and ballet shoes!!). Beyond cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment