
So looking over the blog, it looks like so much of what is written is about Maggie. Where is Charlie in all of this? Where all the stories about this sweet, happy, fun loving and
snugly little guy? I need to do a better job on recounting all the fun things he is experiencing too. So far he has begun to roll over when he wants to (he doesn't enjoy being on his stomach yet, so if he can't get right back onto his back he gets very angry), is talking up a storm (even some beginnings of 'mama-mama-mama' now, but in no way related to me yet), loves to jump and bounce, and is a HUGE face grabber. He still battles
MSPI which means I have been soy/dairy free for 5.5 months now (amazing), but we have started solids and he is a great eater. So far he enjoys peas, sweet potato, yams, squash,
zucchini, pears, and prunes. After a rough bout with a cold and then puking all over his crib this week we had to put a pause on the solids. Now that he is beginning to get more "fun" in Maggie's eyes, I can already see the connection they have. I can't wait to watch these two little ones grow up together. There truly is no sweeter, happier, more laid back, and more precious boy ever. We adore him so much and feel truly blessed to have this little man as our son.

No comments:
Post a Comment