Monday, February 21, 2011

Holiday Rewind

So I just found our other camera and on it were pictures from the holidays I didn't realize we had! Since I plan to make a book out of the blog, I want to make sure I post these pictures so we have them to remember our first Christmas as a family of four!



Maggie and Charlie's first Christmas together!



Christmas with Grandma, Papa, Aunt Kelly, Jim, Julia and Kate - SO FUN










Nothing like watching 3 two year old girls open presents. Maggie was a bit overwhelmed by everything - she seemed to enjoy watching the twins more than getting in there and tearing open the presents herself.


Maggie loved the shopping cart, doll and fairy wand she got.




















It may seem strange that there are no pictures of Charlie - but he was napping for a large part of the night. If he wasn't napping, he was in Papa's arms. (They are two peas!)


Since we had the kids on New Years Eve this year, we were lucky to be able to take them with us to our friends' place. Liz and Tom were there when Mark and I got engaged, were at our wedding, and are great friends. We loved getting a chance to ring in the new year at their place with a few other friends and their kids. We laughed that we were the only ones that had two kids (who, by the way, both went down beautifully in pack and plays there) and we stayed the longest!
Mark and Tom busting out the blender...always trouble!
Maggie in her PJ's before she went to bed - having fun at the party!

No comments: