Friday, February 11, 2011

Winter Days

The Three Stooges
Maggie loves playing with her cousins, so my mom and I try to get them together as often as we can (which lately has been almost every Thursday). It is so fun to watch them together - their personalities are so different and it's amazing to witness their squabbles, laughter, and wonderment. They are crazy, funny, and wild. Oh boy, it's going to be interesting watching these three grow up!
Charlie getting ready for bed. Yes, he is still swaddled. I tried to break him of it, but it was terrible. Fussing, crying and all out pissed. He has made it clear - loves his swaddle, so I am not going to take it away right now. With his swaddle he is amazing at putting himself to sleep and what mom wants to mess with that?
Happy to be going to bed.
A little bouncy time after waking up. (Maggie has taken a real interest in Charlie's bouncers. So much so that she now finds it funny to try to crawl into them and wait for us to rescue her. We don't find it as funny - annoying would probably be a better word.)
Here is Charlie modeling his had that I made him. I was so excited to knit him this hat. It lasted about a month before being too snug - thanks to my 95% kid!! (Although, it must be noted that his noggin is only in the 50%, so I guess that doesn't help my hat argument much. Next time I will do a better job of measuring him before I get started!)
Maggie and her cousins in dance class. For about a month they were the only three in class - such a special time! (Notice Maggie on her tippie toes - she is very proud of that!)
Maggie and Gavin having fun

A bit of dress up before lunch
Charlie talking to that adorable kid in the mirror. Oh wait...he looks familiar...

No comments: