Mica got this shirt for Charlie and I love it. Not just because it's adorable and so cute on him, but because it's the same brand that we got for Maggie when we announced we were expecting Charlie. Every time I put Charlie in it I automatically think back to when we first realized we were going to be a family of four. It seems crazy now to think that we felt so satisfied with our lives as they were - little did we know how much we were missing in this little guy. We are truly complete now.
Friday, April 22, 2011
A Gift From Auntie Mica
Mica got this shirt for Charlie and I love it. Not just because it's adorable and so cute on him, but because it's the same brand that we got for Maggie when we announced we were expecting Charlie. Every time I put Charlie in it I automatically think back to when we first realized we were going to be a family of four. It seems crazy now to think that we felt so satisfied with our lives as they were - little did we know how much we were missing in this little guy. We are truly complete now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment