Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lesson learned

A year ago I was considering getting a new, nice camera for my birthday. We decided to not get one - couldn't justify the money when we had a few other point/shoot digital cameras hanging around the house. Lesson learned. In the last year we have become increasingly more and more frustrated with the pictures we are taking. It's lead to less pictures at great moments. Maybe one could argue that we were too busy enjoying the moments to stop and take time behind a lens, but the truth is now, a few months later as I try to update the blog with my semi-working laptop (keeping fingers crossed it will continue to stay on until I post this...) I find that I am looking for pictures of things we have done that are just not there. Yes, my phone was lost at the beginning of summer (had a TON of pictures on it) but still...so many fun times that were not captured. So, after looking back and thinking it over, I think it's time for a new "big kid" camera for the Colthursts.

No comments: