
I had a doctor once make the comment "You are pretty obsessive, huh?". WHAT?!? Just because it was the third time in a week I was there (all for good reasons...knee injury, strep and then a black toe...all this while I was training for the marathon so I felt fully justified for going.) Anyway, that was the last time I ever went to her because I could NOT believe that she would think that of me!! Now, I must admit, she called it pretty well. Yes, I do obsess. I find something and obsess about it non stop and then poof - it's over. That is how I am right now with Zulily. I have been on that website for years, but all of a sudden I am obsessed. I have got so much off of it lately, and I now realize it's my new obsession that needs to be curbed. But, how can you not LOVE this rain outfit I got for Maggie off of it?!?? For a 1/3 of what I would have paid at Bel Square - she is now fully outfitted in adorable ladybugs for the fall. SO CUTE!
No comments:
Post a Comment