
Every time I see this picture of Maggie and Santa (2011 Santa Train) I tear up. It is, to me, one of the sweetest I have ever seen. The happiness on her face and the look of sincere care on Santa's just breaks my heart. I want to freeze this moment in time...so wonderful

Santa spent a lot of time with Maggie talking to her about how important it is to be safe on a bike - she was asking for a yellow bike from him for Christmas. He was so patient, kind and clear with her...she knew it was a very big deal to get a big kid bike and promised to not let him down and to always wear her helmet.

I don't think there is much better than this! So funny...sheer terror on Charlie's face. Hopefully next year he will be on the Santa bandwagon like Maggie is.

No comments:
Post a Comment