Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Searching for the shot

Charlie spent most of 2012 screaming and running from the camera. So, you can imagine my frustration when it came time to create our Christmas card this year since I didn't have many (if any) pictures of him and Maggie together without him screaming. We even took them to JCPennys to get their pics taken (do it here and there - a cheap way to get pics of the kids) and he wanted NOTHING to do with it. Maggie ended up getting her '4' year old pics - which are adorable - but we had none of Charlie.
One day after naps they were playing and they actually let me take pictures of them - Charlie even said "Smile" and looked at the camera a few times! So what if Maggie was wearing her PJs and had crazy hair (and possibly dried ketchup on her face)...they were smiling and not crying, so I went for it. I figured there would have to be just one that would work for a Christmas card...right??







The one we decided would have to do for the cards:

No comments: