Some of the random happenings in April, a grey and often rainy month.
Charlie having a pretzel snack while shopping with me at Bel Square. He's a true boy - the only way I can get him to handle shopping is by bribing him with food. (You can see his hair is finally growing in from his self-given cut)
Cousins hanging out at Auntie Kellys so the twins can get their hair cut.
Sweet Kate
Maggie and Charlie had their Spring Breaks on different weeks, so she and I decided to go run/bike around at the park while Charlie was at Patti's. She has been getting really good on that balance bike!
It's finally happening!! Do you see what I see? Could that be the framing to my laundry room downstairs?? YES! After 6 years with an unfinished bottom floor to our house, we hired guys to come frame out some walls, plumbing, and do a drop ceiling. I can't even begin to imagine having this space to use one day...what a treat!
Hayden (on right) and Charlie got to take swim lessons together this month. What they lacked in attention/swim skills, they gained in overall laughing and good times.
The new sandbox at the farm at Maggie's school. Charlie gave it a good breaking in one morning after dropping her off.
Charlie loves to say a few words randomly out of the blue. 'Octopus' is one of them. It cracks Mark and I up - he can be in a bad mood, and all you have to do is say "Octopus?" and he starts laughing and saying "octopus" in various tones and pitches. So random and fun. He also likes the word angry - not to describe anything, but just likes the way it sounds when he says it.
A great Friday night family date at the Aquarium. Mark walked over from work and met the kids and I. We got to see all the fish with hardly anyone there, then off to Red Robin for some food. Oh my, how Friday nights have changed.
Look who is rocking the "pumping" while swinging
I don't care if it's freezing and slightly rainy out there, go outside and play!
My boys having Mexican
Maggie finally discovered nachos. That's my girl!
Rainy day shenanigans














No comments:
Post a Comment