Yesterday Maggie woke up from her morning nap (yes, she is still in her pj's - it was Saturday!) and I thought she looked very 'Easter-y' so I had to take a pic. She is not liking that I am taking a picture and not picking her up!
As you can see from Mark's posting of the food video, Maggie has started solid foods. She LOVES eating - except for pears. Hates them - makes a terrible face, gags, and gets angry. It's sad that we find it funny, but she will soon learn that everything is fair game for laughs in our house! So, we have give
n up on pears for now. Bummer - I made about 10 servings of them the other night! Mark thinks I am nuts, but I find them pretty yummy...guess I know what I am eating for snacks this week. Pear soup - yum...
Today for Easter we went up to have lunch with Great Grandma Maggie. Baby Maggie loved seeing her again - she seems to know how special Grandma Maggie is! Baby Maggie wore her Easter dress and was on her best behavior during lunch. When we got home I took a few more pics of her in her cute dress with her bunnies before the tights came off and her play clothes went on.
No comments:
Post a Comment