Friday, April 24, 2009

Hmm...just not quite right

Many people have been asking me to make baby head bands with all the other stuff I have been making lately. Never one to turn down a project, I started making them this week. They are actually turning out really cute - I have seen a lot with large bows and ribbons, but that isn't really my thing. So...I have been making mine with felt flowers. I have poppys, Gerber daisies, etc. Sadly, they seem to look better on other babies than Maggie. Mark thinks it's because she doesn't have hair. Maybe it's because her little head is so round...not quite sure, but something just is not quite right...






And yes, I do realize that the bow does not match her outfit...it was a quick try on for a picture!

2 comments:

Colin and Gina Davis said...

Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter...stick a flower on her head and-BINGO! Love it!

The Cuneo's said...

I love the headband! So cute. You need to tell me how you made your felt flowers because I started making some bows for Charlotte (she needs one for every outfit) and I want to start making her some cute felt clips.