
Maggie used her Life Alert yesterday as she found herself in a position she could not get out of. A response team on the scene immediately and airlifted the music station so the helpless child could once again continue on her way crawling backwards.

Actually, those of you who know me probably think I put her in that position because I thought it would be funny. Although I was nearby and watched her get into this position, I was the one who helped her while Amy wanted to keep her there until she could find the Flip video camera. I was in tears because it was hilarious. You have to be careful sometimes crawling backwards, epsecially if that is your preferred mode of conveyance.

Actually, those of you who know me probably think I put her in that position because I thought it would be funny. Although I was nearby and watched her get into this position, I was the one who helped her while Amy wanted to keep her there until she could find the Flip video camera. I was in tears because it was hilarious. You have to be careful sometimes crawling backwards, epsecially if that is your preferred mode of conveyance.

No comments:
Post a Comment