Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Little Gardener






I used to be great at growing things...but it's been years since I have ever put any effort into it. My excuse has been that the task seems too large (a 10,000 sq. ft. yard with NO landscaping done in 20 years and tons of old plants and more weeds than grass...) or too expensive to take on. Mark reminded me the other night that I can just start small - and it'd probably make me really happy. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I knew he was right. While at the grocery store, Maggie and I were looking at the plants (something we regularly do) and I decided to let her pick out ones for us to get. She LOVED picking the flowers - loved a few of them too much (lost their flowers before making it to the check-out) and today I had her help me plant some of them. We ended up planing two containers. Here are a few pics of Maggie's first time planting flowers. Grandma Bobbi will be so proud! :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Amy these pictures of Maggie are so cute! Look at all that hair.

-Julie