Thursday, March 25, 2010
Panic time
Just a quick note - I am beginning to panic. According to a class I have been taking, it's best to move the eldest child (if they are between age 1 - 3) to a new room 3 months before the new baby comes. This is to lessen regression, feelings of anger or resentment, etc. I told myself months ago that this is what we would do - that the middle of April would be when Maggie was fully in her new room. I have just realized that I have 2 weeks to get her room put together the way I want it. WHAT? Where did the time go? Now I am ordering window treatment samples, playing with paint options, and trying to wrap my brain around having to somehow get the closet in there organized. So much to do - so little time to do it! Not to mention that it's all pretty much impossible with a little toddler running about. Keeping my fingers crossed I can get it all put together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We moved Kaitlyn into her new room the night we came home from the hospital...she's doing fantastic. :) That's not to say that things aren't to come, but my worries of guilt over "kicking her out" of her room are gone. :)
Neither room is finished at this house, if that makes you feel better!
Post a Comment