Friday, March 5, 2010

Such a busy lady

Maggie has really been enjoying her stuffed animals (she can spend so much time taking her frogs around the house) and her toys. I got a KILLER deal on a 'Learning Home' at the Bellevue Goodwill. $9.99 bought us hours of joy! I was shocked how new they toy was - after an hour of my diligent scrubbing (so I may be a bit of a freak about germs) Maggie woke up from a nap to discover this large plastic treat! It sings songs, lights up, and makes her really happy. Her Auntie Mica sent her a book the other day about Boston. She was so excited to get it! She plopped down at the top of the stairs and had to start reading it right after we came in from the mailbox. She is going to LOVE her trip to Boston next month!!



The last week or so has been pretty rough. Maggie has been getting her last 4 teeth. She's not the best when teething, but this round has really taken it's toll. You can see the constant drool, and she has started laying down on the floor because she is SO TIRED but is fighting naps. Oh the joys...


My mom and I went to IKEA to get a table/stools for Maggie. She LOVES sitting at her table and reading books. We call it her "school" time. The table will be in her new room, but for now it's spent a lot of time in the living room during the day. (Hey - whatever fills the time, right?!?)


I love this age. It's so fun!! Maggie is talking a TON - words will pop out of her mouth that we never expected. She is also really into making faces and doing a 'surprised' face.

No comments: