When Charlie and I were in Boston, Mica took us to Salem, Mass. It was such a fun day trip! I loved the historic houses, the fun street performers, and the cute little shops. We even went into the oldest standing house of the town - built in 1649!! I have to say it felt a little soft and gave me a bit of vertigo for some reason (maybe ghosts of the past speaking to me! :P)but it was amazing to see how life was back then for a judge in the town. (He was the judge for the Salem Witch trials!) The weather was again beautiful and I loved getting a chance to spend the day with Mica and Charlie in such a neat atmosphere.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Witch hunting
When Charlie and I were in Boston, Mica took us to Salem, Mass. It was such a fun day trip! I loved the historic houses, the fun street performers, and the cute little shops. We even went into the oldest standing house of the town - built in 1649!! I have to say it felt a little soft and gave me a bit of vertigo for some reason (maybe ghosts of the past speaking to me! :P)but it was amazing to see how life was back then for a judge in the town. (He was the judge for the Salem Witch trials!) The weather was again beautiful and I loved getting a chance to spend the day with Mica and Charlie in such a neat atmosphere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment