Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Bean-Town, baby!!























Charlie went on his first airplane ride when he and I visited the Karasicks. Mica and Matt are so amazing - Mica is honestly one of the greatest friends I have ever had - and getting to spend 6 days with her and Matt was so wonderful! A trip to Boston, a town I have always wanted to go to, was exactly what I needed! There was sun, cool sights, and long talks. What more could a girl ask for? Charlie was a dream on the flights (something I was worried about since I was traveling on my own)and loved all the attention Mica, Matt and even I was able to give (the first time since he's been born where it was just he and I). I missed Maggie a ton, but had so much fun with Mica in Boston I wasn't ready to leave! Can't wait for my next visit out there.

No comments: