Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas Part Two

So I am annoyed with myself for being so behind in my blog, because I am not giving Christmas the details is deserves. This Christmas was wonderful. It was truly the first time Maggie understood a bit of what was going on. Thanks to Portable North Pole, she got a "real" message emailed to her from Santa. She watched that little video about 100 times in the three days before Christmas (and a few times after as well!). She was SO excited for Santa to come and just knew that he would know that she had been a good little girl. For Mark and I, it was such a meaningful holiday. It was the first time we were all together as a complete family for Christmas. We had our two beautiful little children and our sweet (and hairy) big guy Rocky - and Mark even humored me and wore the full on flannel PJ outfit I got him so we would all be in holiday PJ's for the morning of Christmas. (I have to say that Maggie thought this was just as fun as I did!) Sadly, we got so caught up in the hub bub on Christmas morning that we didn't take many pictures. Maggie LOVED her new kitchen from Santa and her pink chair from Mommy and Daddy. She was super happy girl.

No comments: