Saturday, March 10, 2012

Oldies but Goodies

Somehow, in the crazy events of the last few months, my blog has been thrown by the wayside. I have a lot of excuses as to why this has gone on, but in the end it's pointless to try to explain them all. All that I can do now is quickly take note of pics/events that I will want to remember and go forward from here. So, with that, here are some pics from my phone from this fall...
This is our before-school routine. Maggie is FULLY ready for school, Charlie is in his jammies, and both are having a great time. I have found that it's so hard to get pictures of the two of them together, so even silly ones like this need to be cherished.Mags ready for school.
My sweet birthday buddy, Alex Vance. She and I share the same birthday and I am head over heels in love with this little lady.
My sweet little husky
Saturday Morning at Top Pot in Bellevue
Mark and Maggie - right after Mark got back from being gone this summer. She was SO excited to have him home...didn't want to let him go!

No comments: