Although my path at UW was a bit different than most of my friends, I wouldn't change any of it. Especially my time at Tri-Delts. I met some of the best people I know through those few years there, and I feel honored and blessed to continue those friendships today. There is a group of us that gets together for dinner at least once a month, and others that I would love to see just as much if our schedules would permit. These girls have been a part of my life for 15 years and I am thankful for each of them. Being just as sentimental as I am (ok, not all, but most) we all decided that we need to do a yearly picture of our kids in their Husky gear at UW. A few couldn't make it this day, so we are hopeful that next year's picture will be even bigger...and maybe with a few less tears (uh hum, that means you Charlie!)
.JPG) |
Our Little Huskies...can't wait to watch them all grow
Back row: Owen, Hudson, Maggie, Brody
Front row: Alex, Jamison, Audrey, Charlie, Greta and Elsa |
 |
| Charlie playing chase with the ladies (Greta on left and Jamison on right) |
 |
| loving it |
 |
| "airplane" |
 |
| playing around with Daddy |
 |
| Adorable Audrey and Heather |
 |
| Trying to get the kids set up for a picture |
 |
| "You want us to do what?" |
 |
| Charlie and Audrey realizing that there are a ton of people waving and yelling at them to 'smile'. Apparently both are not having it |
 |
| Trying again in front of the fountain |
 |
| Charlie deciding if he wants to be a spring pledge or rush in the fall |
 |
| Greta and Charlie having a lollipop moment |
 |
| Maggie and Audrey |
 |
| My beautiful little family |
 |
| The girls and the kids |
 |
| 15 years and still one of my greatest friends - LOVE me some Zuber! |
No comments:
Post a Comment