A few pictures of the kids one day after school. Yes, this is where Maggie (and Charlie next year) goes to preschool. How cool is it that she gets to be on a farm? IN THE MIDDLE OF BELLEVUE?!? I love it. I love everything about it - the teachers, the other kids, but above all - I love how sweet and slow and real the farm is. Part of me wishes to move to a small town - to a slower pace and more rural area. We are lucky to have a greenbelt in our backyard that the kids think is a forest and yet still be 5 minutes away from I-90 and 15 min out of Seattle, but it's no farm. So for the kids to be able to be at a farm for preschool - to see animals and have space to run, pick up leaves, inspect rocks, and just be 'kids' is fantastic.
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment